The parking lot behind the library will not be available Friday, July 20 from 6am until approximately 12noon. There is an accessible entrance into the library and an accessible parking spot on St. Andrew Street.
- Stream thoughtful films anywhere, anytime with Kanopy. All you need is your library card.
- Summer is here! Join us for fun children's programs all summer long!
- Calling all teens! We're taking over the library this summer with awesome programs. Check it out.
- Staying home this summer? We've got you covered with our Staycation Vacation Performance Series starting July 9.
- Printing now available 24/7 from anywhere on any device with our new mobile print service.
Highlight of the Week
BookPang, a writer and scholar, has written a well-researched book which examines the importance of rest in our lives. He claims that we need to rethink rest as simply the absence of work and look at it as work’s partner. Both work and rest are necessary for a good life.