Do you have a question? We can help you find the answer! Our highly qualified reference staff members are here to help you.
We can help you find:
- Addresses and telephone numbers for persons or agencies
- Information on a specific subject
- Advice about a good novel to read
- Spelling, grammar, and definitions
- Information on SPL's services, programs, and different policies
We can also provide suggestions for locations or sources which might help to answer your question. These are the ways you can reach us:
- In Person : Visit SPL during regular business hours
- By Phone : Call SPL at 519.271.0220 and ask your question during regular business hours
- By E-Mail : E-mail our Librarians at AskSPL with your question and receive a quick response. E-mail us 24-7 - we will answer your questions as soon as we can! Answer service is available during business hours.
Service Ontario Initiative
Working with ServiceOntario, the Stratford Public Library now makes it easier for individuals, businesses and families to get information and services how, when and where they want them.
Through the ServiceOntario.ca website, our professional librarians can help customers navigate a wide range of general information about government programs and services in one convenient and easy-to-use location.
To begin accessing online information and application services, please select the featured links below or visit www.ServiceOntario.ca.
Birth Certificate Information
Provides information on birth certificates.
Employment Insurance Benefits
Provides online application for Employment Insurance Benefits.
Provides information about getting marriage license and marriage certificate, nonresidents getting married in Ontario, getting remarried in Ontario after a divorce, and changing name or address.
What to do and where to go when you lose your credit cards and pieces of ID.
Powers of Attorney Kit
This booklet contains instructions and forms for a Continuing Power of Attorney for Property and a Power of Attorney for Personal Care.
Renew Your Licence Plate
Provides a quick, convenient and secure way to access Ministry of Transportation products and services online.
Starting a Business
Provides information on topics such as starting a business, taxation, financing, e-business, management and planning, and buying an existing business.