Reading Buddies, a one-to-one reading program for school-aged children. Children will have the opportunity to read to and play games with a trained volunteer. Buddies are available for both French and English reading, depending on the availability of French volunteers. This program is most effective when participants read together weekly, so children are encouraged to attend for the full 8 weeks.
- Registration is required Contact Trish at 519-271-0220 ext.140
- Program runs Tuesdays 4-4:30 or 4:30-5pm
- Trained volunteers will listen, read, and engage with their buddies
- Games and activities
- Free, held in the lower floor of SPL
- Caregivers must stay in the library during the program
Registration for the Fall session begins on September 4. This program runs from October 2 - November 20.