If you are between the ages of 12 and 18 and would like to have your art displayed in our teen lounge, fill out this application form. Art will be on display in the Teen Lounge for approximately 3 months. What a great way to share your talents with the community! Public art displays are an excellent addition to your resume or school application!
Rules and Guidelines:
- A variety of mediums and forms of visual art will be considered including photography, drawing, painting and illustration and original computer generated digital art. Art must be 2D.
- Art will be displayed typically for 3 months. The library reserves the right to change the display at any point when necessary.
- Art not on canvas will be displayed in library provided frames. As a result, the maximum size will be 11" x 17". Matting is not necessary.
- Artists names will be displayed with the art.
- The Stratford Public Library is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged artwork.
- The art may be photographed and displayed on the library's website and social media platforms.
- If your art is selected for display, a signature will be required.