Download ebooks, audiobooks and videos anywhere, anytime, to any computer. You can even transfer the audio books and videos to your MP3 player or iPod, and take them with you - wherever you go! eBooks can be transfered to various readers like the Sony Reader, the Kobo or even downloaded directly to the iPhone, iPad or Playbook (and many more tablets).
How it Works:
- Internet access
- A valid library card, and your library PIN (generally the last four digits of your phone number). Library cards must be from Stratford Public Library, Perth East Public Library, St Marys Public Library, or West Perth Public Library.
- Follow the specific instructions for your device and you will be reading in no time.
- Lending periods can be 7, 14, or 21 days and you can have up to 15 downloadLibrary items checked out at one time.
- If you don't have a computer at home or if you have dialup Internet, use the download station at SPL to download and transfer audiobooks to your mp3 player or iPod.
- MP3 audiobooks and eBooks can be returned early
- There are never any late charges!
Getting Started with downloadLibrary
Visit the downloadLibrary Troubleshooting Guide
You may be unable to log in or check out items from downloadLibrary if your library card is blocked, your library card has expired, or you have forgotten your PIN. Please contact the library to have the issue resolved.
If you continue having problems, call us for assistance at 519-271-0220 during operating hours, send us an email, or come in to the library at 19 St. Andrew Street, Stratford and ask.
* DRM Update Link